Friday, November 17, 2006

YYYAAAWWWNNNS !

im super tired please! my parents are back from their cruise. three days two nights at sengkang was fun ! but time there seemed to passed so qiockly ! HOW I WISH WE CAN STAY THERE LIKE THIS FOR A MUCH LONGER PERIOD OFT IME ! )):

anyway the first night i slept at FIVE am and the second night i only came home at around 3???!! after taking a short nap at camille's house! HAHAHAH HER BED IS SUPER COMFORTABLE PLEASE! and i like her rooom ! HAHAHAHH.

and this camille is damn funny la! what tap dance shoes! I CANT BELIEVE YOU HEARD THAT ! AND WHY THE HELL WOULD I NEED TAP DANCE SHOES!? HAHAHAHHA. okay anwyay i cant wait to sleep soon ! but it seems like i haven been online for so long! HAHAH.

so i cant wait t go out with feee ! ITS BEEN SO LONG SINCE WE LAST PLAYED TOG! and i cant wait to play mahjong too ! and seeing mroe of camille ! HAHAHHAH. oh yesyes, i miss my numberone alr la!

jiemin ! I HOPE EVERYTHING IS OKAY ?! please dont worry too much okay! im sure things will be alright. I LOVE YOU MY TWINNEY ! and please rem we're all still here ! pray okay ! im sure god will pull you thru this! :D



WHATS THE TIME MR WOLF ? 10:28 PM

FEL-felicia ng(:
seventeen decemeber nineteen eighty eight
ferrleesherr@hotmail.com
Free Web Site Counters