LALALALLA!! just came back from tuition. let me see, e entire journey was THIRTY TWO MINS excluding waiting time! hahah is that long or short?! anyway, e journey there seems faster than when coming backk!! hahahah. woke up at 12plus today. i totally had a FULL sleep from last night to today okay! MUST BE CAUSE OF E LOST SLEEP IN CAMILLES HOUSE!! hahahh. -stares at camille and faynat. CASS! CAN WE REALLY GO FOR CHEESE FONDUE SOON?!! ahahah. i cant wait for e next outing like sentosa! but this time..with NUMBERONE too!!((: anyway posting is coming out on fri and im really scared!!)): -prays. okay, im kinda tired. but i will stay up t watch my show!!((: hahahah. and i miss jiemin cass isabel and elaine!!:/ not forgetting, i miss brownie face too!!((: REPLIES TO TAGS!!((: JINFENG!! hahah you've updated me alr!! HAHHA but i gues not totally yet?! HGAHAHHAH. anyway its not i wanna laugh but it keeps making me laugh when i g your blog!! HAHAHAHH. KELLYN TING!! haha stop being so thick skin!! MIAN QIANG SHI MEI YOU XING FU DE!! HAHAHAHH. you keep making me say i love you for whats!! HAHAHAH!! you love me then say laa!! HAHHAH.anyway DON BE SAD LAA!! CHEERIOS!((: JOYCE!! HAHAHAHH im not advertising for that picture but i really like it alot ALOT!! HAHAHHAH. i want more more MORE!! HAHAHH and i'll smile with my teeth if you continue your trademard smile!! HAHHAHH. CASS!! HAHAHAH BUT MENG HUAN IS REALLY FUNNYY!!HAHAHHAH. i want more meng huans please!! hahaha and chesse fondue!!((: RACHEL KOH!! HAHAHH yesyes I SO NEED YOUU!! DAMN BADLY PLEASE!! hahahh I WANNA PLAY MAHJONG TOO!!)): hahahah SOON?!! STACEY!! HAHAHH. you call me very fun ahh!!H AHHAH anyway YES SOON!Y OU DECIDE THEN TELL ME!((: SHUWEN!! I DIDNT LOR!! cause she got call me but you never! and she got ask me but you didnt!! HAHAH. you wanna know whats?! HAHAH TALK SOON LEHH!! hahahh. JIEMIN!! HAHAHH YES ITS FUNNYY!!! ISABEL!! I LOVE YOUU TOO NUMBERONEE!! I MISS YOUU TOO!!)): BELINDA!! HAHA PLEASE!! I WANNA KNOWW!!HAHHAHAHH NOT SMART OKAY!! EEEE!! HAHAHHH.